Thursday 23 June 2011

Just A Quicky

Shortest shift ever! It was my first day back so I only did half a shift to ease me back in, so I only had to do 7 hours from 4 until 11. I'm shattered now though so bedtime soon.

The blog as had an overhaul. I considered changing the name too but I figured after being away so long people would definately have no clue who I am so for the time being it is staying.

Work last night was good, but it was definately odd being back. They had me at a desk, which I expected, but after 3 months of trekking to all these far off exotic places it was definately a bit of a comedown. It was great being back to what I love though and I am out on patrol tomorrow so it will be great to get back in there properly.

That was all pretty boring, I know, but I just thought I best give a little update. It is time for me to hit the shower and then bed, but I will leave you with one of my favourite pictures from Agra. It's the Taj Mahal. I know, I know! Huge cliché. One click of Google could have got anyone a picture of it, but just to be there and see it's size is truly breathtaking. Anyway, my photography skills leave a lot to be desired and its a bit wonky, but its a nice one. We took about 6 altogether, some better than this, but the others had hundreds of people in them.

Anyway, It's bed time for me. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's great to have you back! I always wondered about you ;) Hey, I've recently uprooted my blog and moved to wordpress. If it's not too much of a hassle, can you update your blog roll to point to: thisboy.queersyndicate.com , currently it's still under bi.the.way on your blog. Thanks, Look forward to you being back!

    ReplyDelete