Thursday 30 September 2010

Whatever Happened To...

Well hello there handsome folks. It has been way too long, hasnt it?

Lots of stuff going on (though little of actual interest) and as a result this thing just sort of fell off the radar. Tomorrow I am going on holiday, so there wont be another update for a little while again, but while I am here I should tell you all what has been happening.

Well the klutz in me is still alove and well and in the last two months I have broken my wrist again. I swear to god I need to get some sort of bionic implant to make it not keep snapping. Ive got this support thing strapped to it now, but it isnt in a cast anymore which is good.

Things with me and Jay are still amazing. Not much to update in that department really. Work is the same as ever, though I am officially off my training now and am a complete officer. Yay me. The last few days I have been covering the Labour conference thing going on in Manchester. I even managed to get my chops on the news while I was hanging around in the background looking menacing.

Preparations for holidays are still underway. Got lots of new things even though it is still ages away. I am however still shopping crazy and doing lots of spree's in preparation for Christmas. Ooh I cant wait for that to come around again. Jay and I are doing it together at our place this year for the first time. Last year we were both at our families and didnt see each other as we were a few hundred miles apart so this year I am playing ultimate housewife and everything has to be perfect. Im nearly done with it now though. Im soooo organised this year :)

Other than that I cant really think of anything else exciting to report. There is loads of boring shit I could update with, but where is the fun in that?

Hope all of you are well and will read this. Until next time....

Ry

1 comment:

  1. Ryan: I'm sure you have things of interest to post to us readers just dying to know how your relationship is going, even though you may think of them as mundane. I've been checking every so often and finally have been rewarded with an update. I look forward to hearing more about your life.

    ReplyDelete