Sunday 29 November 2009

Lazy Days And Sundays

What a great day it has been today. Last night I was up quite late and I had a few beers, so getting up early this morning wasnt the easiest thing to do, but I had made arrangements with Jay to go over for a duvet day, so I had to drag myself out of bed.

I didnt want to have to get ready and do my hair, so I ended up driving over in my boxers and vest with a pair of trainers. I got one or two funny looks from the neighbours but at that point of the day I didnt care very much. As soon as I got to his house, I climbed right under the duvet and cuddled up. It was heaven!


We stayed in bed just chatting and whatnot(!) until about 2'o'clock and then we had a proper boys day. He made me cook and then we played World Of Warcraft and Assassins Creed for a while. Not my usual idea of a fun day, but he likes it and I enjoyed myself. Then we got back into bed and watched dvd's. I intorduced him to Gavin & Stacey (watch it online if you dont know it, it is brilliant) and he introduced me to Battlestar Galactica, on which I am now hooked. 3 hour pilot though, whats that all about?

We got ourselves a takeaway for dinner. It's my third one this week. I am going to hate myself at the gym tomorrow. Anyways, we ate that and then cuddled in bed for a few more hours until I had to leave. I really wish I could have stayed, but we got about 12 hours, which is better than a kick up the arse. We are off to the cinema on tuesday now, and next weekend we are both off of work, so we are doing the weekend together. Perhaps not my most interesting post ever, but I am a very happy chappy and I wanted to share.

Last night I was chatting with my '#1 Fan', Jack, and promised that I would start documenting my dating disasters. Believe me, there are hundreds, so starting from tomorrow I will be posting my daily dating disasters. Come back and have a read and a mock. I think thats all I have to say for tonight and theres no point talking for the sake of it, so until next time, keep smiling.

Ry

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I think of a better day.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I am glad you pointed towards Jack .... and thrilled you had the day you did ... I enjoyed reading about it ... Just

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehehe *jealous* cept for the sci-fi and gaming part. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get your pics from. They're hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of this pictures I find on google, so you shouldnt have trouble finding them. I usually just type in random word combinations, or things that realte to what im posting.

    Ry

    ReplyDelete