Wednesday 25 November 2009

No Rest For The Wicked

Busy day today. Spent 2 hours at the gym this afternoon, but decided to walk too and form the gym, so it was an extra hour each way. I won't be doing that again in a hurry!!! I took a friend of mine with me today as well. She had never been to the gym so I thought I would introduce her. I usually like to work out on my own because I don't like the distractions, but she really enjoyed herself and says she will start going regularly which is nice to hear.


Finished at the gym and ruined it all by tucking into a bacon butty. It's all I have eaten today thought, so that is my justification. Don't judge me. Got to get ready for rugby practice now. It doesnt start until half 6, so will drive down to save a bit of time, then off over to Jay's for a couple of hours. I was planning on staying the night but the boss has asked me to go into work tomorrow at 6, which will mean being up at 4.30, and I dont want to wake him when he has work at 9. Have arranged to stay over his at the weekend instead though.

To be honest I could quite happily cancel everything for the evening, have a soak in the bath and then go to bed. Got a headache that I can't shake and I've worked some random shifts lately so my sleep pattern is shot to shit. Better to be busy than sat on my arse doing nothing I suppose.


Anyways, just a quick post for now. I realise it is pretty boring, but hey, indulge me with your commments anyways.

Peace out :D

4 comments:

  1. You don't have to be interesting all the time mate.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say 'boring', I would say 'life'.
    Agree on 'better to be busy'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Cape Town, fellow queer here.
    I like this blog. It reads easy and it's fun. I hope it grows into something fab. Thanks for sharing Ryan.
    x
    ;)
    Juz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Justin, Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying it and I hope you keep reading and commenting :D

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete